Marketing Project Coordinator
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
This position will act as a central point of contact to help coordinate and manage our client's various Marketing Campaigns utilizing email, telephone, nurturing and digital marketing in concert with partners, D&B, Merkle, Starcom, Blue Canvas, Adobe, and others. Additionally, this person will work cross-functionally to leverage best practices and identify growth opportunities and spend efficiency in paid campaigns. The ideal candidate will bring marketing planning and execution experience, and can offer recommendations and execution plans for optimizing marketing campaigns and sales pipeline building.
- Coordinating the partners and resources to provide the required information and assets to execute upon defined campaigns and efforts to build qualified leads for the sales team and grow sales revenue pipeline.
- Influences and provides recommendations for the best opportunities to grow and improve existing and new campaigns.
- Work closely with our client's marketing team on execution and tracking of defined and Adhoc campaigns.
- Interfacing with internal and external partners to execute campaigns and ensure proper tracking of all campaign assets.
- Assists with managing monthly and quarterly budgets for campaigns.
- Provides regular weekly reports and analysis on marketing campaign trends by collecting data, summarizing performance and providing recommendations.
- Connect our client's team, participate in meetings and document action items for distribution to all relevant team members.
- Assist with marketing all the way down to CRM (Email, Campaigns, and marketing tools)
- Ability to initiate and execute campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary and high-performing team.
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter with excellent written communication and presentation skillset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in MS Excel with solid metric and analysis creation and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years coordinating lead generation campaigns
- 5+ year data and analytics experience
- 3+ years marketing experience (preferred, not required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with D&B data, processes, and solutions, Market Insight experience a plus, but not required
- Experience with Content Management Systems, specifically CQ5/Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Experience with, Eloqua, and/or other Marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and reporting
Will be officed on-site at our client's office in Dallas.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquis[email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top