Marketing Operations Specialist, Lead Management
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Marketing Operations team, which is part of the Analytics, Insights & Operations team, at Dun & Bradstreet is focused on building and optimizing processes that fuel the marketing strategy, while managing the lead funnel to maximize ROI and growth. Within marketing we partner with integrated marketing, demand generation and analytics teams to ensure that foundational marketing automation and CRM processes allow for strong campaign insight. In this role you will be responsible for our lead management systems and partner closely with our sales and sales operations organizations to ensure strong end to end lead management. This role will report to the Director of Lead Management based in our Center Valley, PA office.
Key responsibilities include:
Manage and administer lead capture tools (phone, chat, appointment setting) that support demand generation programs:
- Ongoing maintenance of each system
- Setting up new users, creating chat ID's and new phone numbers
- Campaign set up and reporting
- Sales support, including training reporting and optimization
- Execution of ongoing chat tests to drive new functionality and routing needs to support the business
- Partner with Digital Marketing team to attribute calls to keywords and optimize SEM efforts by informing strategy on phone numbers and creating actionable reporting
- Liaison to telesales organization, working with sales leadership to maintain lead queues, deliver reporting to optimize follow up with inquiries, manage SLA's and drive continuous improvement
- Provide input for the establishment and maintenance of scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management
- Collaboration with teams across marketing such as Optimization and Digital Website Development Team in order to execute on key projects
What we're looking for?
We are looking for a forward-leaning self-starter who possesses intellectual and operational curiosity, exceptional marketing and lead management experience, proven experience partnering with sales and top-notch communication skills. Our team members work well together, with partners and individually. The ability to develop and optimize processes across team and platforms, in an effort to drive ROI will be keys to success in this role.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or information systems; 2+ years of marketing experience; preferably within a marketing operations function with interest/exposure to advancements in Artificial Intelligence
- Salesforce.com reporting and dashboard skills desired
- Advanced Microsoft suite mastery
- JIRA or agile experience a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top