Marketing Manager, Sales Asset Management
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet’s Marketing Department is divided into four distinct areas of practice. While independent by design each practice operates with others as needed to achieve their collective goals and objectives: Customer Solutions; Marketing Global Communications; Digital Operations & Demand Creation; and Customer Analytics & Insight.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Dun & Bradstreet. We are innovating our business, amplifying our dynamic new brand, and architecting how we go to market. To help drive our rapid progress, we are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Customer Solutions Marketing team in Austin, TX. In this role you will manage our new sales asset management platform, Highspot solution, and help to evangelize the solution across various teams across the Company.
- Serve as single point of contact for Content Model and Highspot Q&As, etc.
- Advocate on behalf of the sales team, who are the primary users of the solution, and monitor the health of the solution to drive adoption, usage, and engagement
- Own the Enablement Content Model including content inventory, tagging and auditing, and partner with Content team to support prioritization of content development
- Drive alignment with the Digital team to ensure consistency of tagging / mapping across the Buyers Journey
- Partner with Analytics & Content teams on ongoing reporting needs to understand performance of content assets
- On your resume we will see a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and 3-5 years of experience in marketing, sales or sales enablement
- You have a strong technical aptitude and will be excited to roll up your sleeves to learn this new tool and be a single point of contact for questions
- You are an excellent communicator, know how to work effectively with sales people and can provide examples of how you have worked collaboratively to produce positive results
- You have strong organizational skills and demonstrated project management experience
- You are data inspired and will enjoy putting together the analytics to better inform and provide new insights
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top