Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet's Marketing Department is divided into five distinct areas of practice. While independent by design each practice operates with others as needed to achieve their collective goals and objectives: Customer Solutions; MarketingGlobal Communications; Digital Operations & Demand Creation; Customer Analytics & Insight; Content Marketing.
This position will act as a central point of expertise between internal and external partners to ensure end to end analytics syncs from impression through the closed won sale
- Develop best in class end to end tracking and reporting processes including tagging, url level tracking, QA, data pass-back, etc.
- Owner of internal ad tech relationships
- Key liaison linking demand generation, analytics, development, marketing operations and agency teams
- Oversee infrastructure set up for all demand generation campaigns
- Advocate for demand generation team in all analytics and operational workstreams
- Oversee all technical QA of campaigns from launch through to close, ensuring end to end reporting continuity
- Handle all internal oversight of campaign execution and launch process
- Demonstrated ability to build inter-departmental relationships, work and or lead part of a multi-disciplinary and high-performing team
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Refined attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years of marketing and/or media experience (B2B preferred)
- 3 years + experience in marketing campaign management activities in a customer-centric organization
- 2 years + experience with global integrated marketing campaign management
- Applied skills in advertising infrastructure and technical campaign execution
- Experience in or working with analytics teams and/or advertising and marketing operations teams
- Familiarity with Marketing Technologies such as marketing automation, platforms, CRMs, web analytics, ad servers, DMPs, etc.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and reporting
- Proficiency in digital media planning, buying and execution - paid search, display, retargeting, email, lead generation and social media
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top