Marketing Director, Strategic Initiatives
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
There has never been a more exciting time to join Dun & Bradstreet. We are innovating our business, amplifying our dynamic new brand, and architecting how we go to market. To drive our rapid progress, we are seeking a Marketing Director, Strategic Initiatives, to join our Customer Solutions Marketing team in Short Hills, NJ.
In this role you will develop and optimize the next generation go-to-market transformation strategy. Our ideal candidate will have strong B2B/C integrated marketing skills and experience with bringing products to market and developing best in class persona marketing strategies.
Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understand market trends, competitive landscape, buyer journeys, and the Dun & Bradstreet business strategy to formulate the next phase go to market approach
- Develop a persona based strategy to increase awareness, preference and demand for Dun & Bradstreet’s solutions. Work effectively with field marketing, persona leaders, sales enablement, operations, alliances, events, communications and PR team.
- Provide strategic direction and ensure operational excellence of cross-functional launch programs
- Build out the evolution of the strategic GTM Transformation Program which will include but not be limited to: brand programs, naming & architecture, evolution of persona Go-To-Market, solutions launches
You bring experience:
- On your resume we will see 10+ years’ experience in integrated marketing with a forward thinking B2B or B2C marketing organization
- You have solid marketing skills, including marketing strategy and program development, new product launches, messaging, digital, and demand gen
- You are an excellent communicator and a storyteller; you are confident and experienced in expressing yourself in all forums and at all levels of the organization; you are open to new ideas and embrace change; comfortable and effective at public speaking; and have the ability to craft and convey messages
- You know how to turn vision into action, including simplifying complexity and diagnosing and solving process breakdowns
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. MBA/Master’s degree preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top