Manager of Analytics, Reporting, and Market Strategy
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Sales & Marketing line of business is seeking a Manager of Analytics, Reporting, and Market Strategy who is an expert in analyzing data and translating them to drive results. This position will conduct analysis and provide insights across multiple product lines, sales channels, customer experience, and voice of the customer programs. The successful candidate for this position will be highly motivated, very hands-on, have a thirst for data and possess a strong combination of business acumen and technical data skills. A must have quality is the relentless pursuit to understand "the what" and "the why" to drive and influence actionable recommendations through data.
- Deliver reporting and strategic insights through advanced analytics and manual data extractions to drive a significant change in a $600M and growing product portfolio
- Lead deep-dive analysis and investigations to better understand an end to end customer experience including touchpoints, cross-channel behaviors, drivers, and segmentation
- Generate dashboards / scorecards from concept to execution; very hands-on approach needed to create processes and data visualization strategies
- Conduct detailed root-cause analyses, data-mining, integrate multiple data sets, generate insights and provide answers to key business challenges/questions
- Built predictive models to help design future product strategies
- Drive resolution and prioritization of ad-hoc requests across cross-functional partners
- Build strong relationships across with the line of business as well as cross-functional partners
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or graduate degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years detailed analytics experience with product, operational, or customer data
- Excellent powerpoint, excel, data visualization, and data storytelling abilities are a must
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with a moderate level of ambiguity
- Advanced Excel skills required with SQL skills a plus
- Experience preferred with Business Intelligence software (Tableau, Business Objects, Birst) a plus
- Strong personal work ethic and initiative, and the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with external departments, customers, and all levels of leadership
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Travel to various Dun & Bradstreet locations as needed
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top