Manager, External Communications
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
There has never been a more exciting time to join Dun & Bradstreet. We are innovating our business, amplifying our dynamic new brand, and architecting how we go to market and we are seeking a Manager to assist with planning, creating, and managing Dun & Bradstreet external communications.
As Manager, External Communications, you will work cross-functionally (especially with the internal communications, content and social teams) to help integrate external communications across all channels, and you will work with internal teams to help activate and elevate our brand presence. You will draft and/or edit a range of communications materials including press releases, bylined articles, pitches and background documents, as well as help create and support the external communications team processes. You will work with the team to measure and track media coverage and create and distribute regular communications, reports and analyses to illuminate the value of PR contributions to internal stakeholders.
You Bring Experience:
- You are a strategic, organized thinker with strong project management and time management skills
- On your resume we will see a Bachelor's degree (Journalism or Communications related degree preferred) and a minimum of 3 years of corporate communications and/ or PR experience, either in-house or agency. Experience at a publicly-held company is a plus
- You have a keen understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- You are articulate and have exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills, including the ability to present concepts verbally
- You think creatively and have sophisticated problem-solving skills
- You are collaborative with the ability to engage and activate cross-functionally
- You have a natural ability to wield diplomatic authority with internal colleagues, requestors and stakeholders
- You think globally and act with a global mindset
- You have writing samples and other supporting media that you would love to share with us to show your talents
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top