Litigation Research Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Litigation Research Analyst will be conducting litigation, internet, and adverse media searches across multiple countries, analyzing the results of those searches and summarizing pertinent information to be included in Due Diligence Compliance Reports to be provided to D&B's clients.
- Perform extensive research of individuals and entities utilizing litigation sources, adverse media sources, and internet search engines
- Provide detailed review and analysis of research results to determine relevancy with regards to specific client concerns relating to compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other applicable law. Will summarize and enter results into reporting software
- Continually track records within internal programs to ensure they are moving through system properly
- Monitor and review client supplied data and all pertinent attachments for accuracy completeness
- Identify inconsistencies in information; contact appropriate individuals to have any information corrected or confirmed
- Review research results supplied by outside vendors for accuracy and relevancy; contact appropriate individuals if changes are necessary. Also, review draft reports for accuracy and completeness
Required education and experience:
- Knowledge of D&B content preferred
- Experience in legal research and/or internet investigations
- Detailed oriented with strong writing, proofreading, evaluation, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of legal analyst experience (or related experience) - paralegal cert preferred
- Fluency (ability to read and write) in one or more foreign language preferred: German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and/or Portugese
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top