Learning & Development Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Supports the design and deployment of talent management and organizational development projects and activities for China, and partner with other HRBPs and business stakeholders to effectively on-board, grow/develop, and mobilize talent to support our strategic business goals.
- Own strategic and operational responsibilities in Talent Management and OD including orientation, on-boarding, leadership training, vendor management, and talent management processes.
- Partner with HRBP in the design, deployment, and management of talent management practices that serve to identify, develop, and deploy talent across the enterprise. Key practices include regular talent reviews, engagement action planning and assessment, on-boarding new hires, and career mobility.
- Perform group facilitation and training as needed to change and/or run key talent management practices.
- - Translate business strategy and plans into organization, team, and individual capability needs, working closely with HRBPs and business stakeholders to identify and assess training needs, leading to program design and delivery.
- Manage training program design, delivery and logistics, evaluation and post-training follow up.
- Design and roll out key talent programs such as summer internship program, graduate trainee program, and job rotation program.
- Act as main contact point and work closely with Corporate L&D team on global L&D initiatives.
- Manage training budget
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Training or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' learning and development experience from multinational company, additional experience in training delivery is an advantage
- Passionate on people and organization development
- Able to communicate effectively with different levels in the organization and cope with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top