Leader (Senior Director) Global WWN – Alliance Strategy
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Alliances & Partnerships Team:
Our team is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and forging new strategic alliances with partners around the globe. Members of our team focus on driving revenue both by expanding current alliances into new product offerings, and identifying new partnerships with high-growth potential. Key areas of focus include: Capital Markets; Compliance; Payment Process; Digital Marketing, SaaS; Cloud Technology.
We are looking for Leader (Senior Director) Global WWN – Alliance Strategy. Reporting to the Leader of Alliances Strategy the Global WWN Alliances Strategy role will own the globalization strategy and execution for D&B’s strategic alliance partners operating across D&B’s World Wide Network of Partners.
- Alliances Globalization Strategy – This role will work closely with Strategists, Business Development and WWN Partner management teams in coordinating the globalization of each Alliance
- D&B World Wide Network — Alliance Relationship Management – Partner closely with key partners in the D&B WWN to develop joint strategic outcomes for Alliances. Understand and apply D&B’s WWN policies and rules of engagement to all Alliance and Partnership engagements to ensure compliance, cooperation and partner satisfaction
- Strategically develop Worldwide Network policies and rules of engagement to be applied to global alliances and partnerships to foster internal cooperation and deliver high quality, consistent solutions to our customers.
- Responsible for strategic development and implementation of program management. Create framework to address global business requests and challenges through guidance to the Alliance & Partnership teams. This will include sharing the partner’s voice on their global requests, being a single point of contact for escalation of issues worldwide, rationalize pricing and increasing our focus on partners needs internally, externally and across the network.
- Liaise with internal business partners – Legal, Finance, Pricing – collaborating to amend contract language to reflect global customer requirements and WWN policy compliance. Partner with Deal Management teammates to structure and price global deals to reflect customer value and meet internal profitability requirements.
- Extensive experience of global strategy, customer/partner/alliance management, general management in complex global multi-cultural environments
- MBA strongly preferred
- Ability to lead cross functional projects and team members, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations, lead the team on execution
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, defined as excellent presentation and communication skills, clear ability to motivate and guide team effort, and an ability to manage according to measurable standards.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills that allow the individual to recognize, evaluate and course-correct as needed to achieve operational and strategic objectives.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top