Leader, People Service Center
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The People Team:
The People team's vision is to enrich the lives of every team member at Dun & Bradstreet globally. The team is comprised of seven distinct functions cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals: Business Partners; Talent; Total Rewards; Learning & Development; Organizational Development; Analytics; and Global Sourcing & Procurement.
We are seeking a Leader, People Service Center who will continue to innovate what we've started! You will be responsible for managing the day to day People Service Center operations, leading the team and utilizing data and analytics to deliver a high level of customer service and operational excellence to the organization.
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing team responsible for answering questions, researching issues and processing transactions in the areas of benefits, compensation, HRIS and employee relations.
- Drive operational effectiveness of the People Service Center through focus on team's functional and technical knowledge, customer service orientation and coverage ability.
- Use data and analytics to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and leaders across the organization to continue to improve the value-add of People Service Center interactions.
- On your resume we will see a Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of HR experience (operationally minded generalist, benefits or HRIS preferred).
- You will also have experience leading a team; success working with cross functional teams to drive results; the ability to lead through change and influence leaders and team members to drive winning outcomes.
- You will be data inspired with the ability to analyze data, identify trends and make recommendations.
- Experience with Workday is a plus!
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top