Leader, Partner Solutions Integration & Development
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Partner Integration Strategy: Ability to provide thought-leadership and vision based on technology trends and strategy across multiple partners and D&B
- Lead 3 technical architects to define integration models that take into consideration marketplace impact of of D&B integration points into multiple workflow platforms (CRM, ERP, BI etc.) and multiple vertical market solutions (Legal, Tax, Point-of-Interest etc.)
- Deliver joint Solutions Engineering in collaboration with Partner/Alliance product and technology teams to deliver joint capability in market
- Understand D&B and Partner strategic objectives and customer needs being served and advice technology and product teams on best practices to execute strategy. Be able to deliver these integrations across multiple partnerships
- Lead the team in working with Partner technology teams to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technical solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Ensure that there are scalable development models across multiple partner engagements
Product Design & Development – Partner Development/Execution Team:
- Lead a Partner Development Center of 4 off-shore developers and a development leader
- Develop a light-weight development strategy to deliver connectors/adapters into targeted cloud platforms to enable simple functionality
- Manage development road-map across multiple partner engagements for the development center and each partner integration
- Organize the development process taking into consideration multiple systems and technologies and asynchronous development schedules across two organizations
Partner Product Planning & Lifecycle Management: Own road-map of partner integration engagements. This includes managing feature updates, capacity planning and joint road-map alignment.
- Must have previous Team Leadership and 15+ years of experience in a Pre-Sales Support or Sales / Solutions Engineering environment for large Fortune 1000 customers
- This is a client-facing role
- Must have experience managing product lifecycles, development roadmaps and a team of developers and architects
- Must have experience working across multiple product and technology teams, from multiple companies/organizations and engaging at a senior leadership level
- Working knowledge of Software/Systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and development methodologies (PMI, ITIL Agile, SRUM, RUP)
- Demonstrated Innovation and Product Experience
- Demonstrated career experience in bringing Cloud-based solutions to market, Web Services (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, DaaS) – OR – Demonstrated career experience in bringing Enterprise data or applications to Enterprise among any of HCM, CRM, ERP, and MDM implementations a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong management and presentation skills, and strong problem solving skills with the ability to lead through others.
- Ability to lead cross functional projects and team members, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations, lead the team on execution
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field. MBA / MS in computer science strongly preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top