Leader, Partner Marketing
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
There has never been a more exciting time to join Dun & Bradstreet. We are innovating our business, amplifying our dynamic new brand, and re-architecting how we go to market. We are seeking a Vice President, Partner Marketing to lead a team responsible for driving partnering marketing initiatives designed to build demand for our partner solutions. Over the last several years, Dun & Bradstreet has launched partnerships with some of the leading companies in exciting growth markets including SalesForce.com, Oracle, Adobe, Xaxis, NetSuite, Informatica and many others. The Vice President of Partner Marketing will work with his or her peers throughout the Global Marketing Team to create and leverage marketing vehicles, campaigns and programs that establish our leadership position in these critical growth markets.
As Leader, Partner Marketing you will be at the heart of the engine that drives messaging for Global Alliances & Partnerships, and you will play a key role in developing and executing partner marketing plans with / for global partners of all types (Value Added Resellers, OEM, strategic verticals, etc.) to successfully position and sell our joint solutions in the market by providing the necessary marketing and awareness support. In this role you are accountable for aligning all aspects of partner marketing (communications, events, lead generation, sales enablement, etc.) and marketing operations to drive assigned revenue outcomes with our partner portfolio. Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive activities to engage partners in understanding and defining strategic market opportunity and identify what support requirements are necessary for GTM activities.
- Work with partners to define and craft messaging for core markets, targeted user personas, key competitive capabilities and define our joint GTM opportunities.
- Provide thought leadership, direction and long-range planning to develop and implement D&B’s core capabilities into partners’ offerings and messaging.
- Work closely with partners to define awareness plans for the year and support all key activities, such as press releases, trade shows/events, sales trainings, promotions, etc.
- Ensure coordination and alignment between partner and marketing organization on key branding and messaging initiatives
- In conjunction with Business Development Manager, own specific GTM plans and metrics associated with assigned partnership(s)
- Partner cross-functionally to define Go-To-Market approach for holistic partner program (tiers, models, etc.)
Location: This position can be based in San Francisco, CA or Short Hills, NJ
You Bring Experience:
- You are a strategic thought leader who has demonstrated success in leading high caliber marketing, channel (or similar) teams and proven experience in cross company partnerships or alliances
- On your resume we will see a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or a related field and 10+ years of experience in partner marketing based roles, including partner strategy, partner marketing, channel management and sales enablement
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills and can provide examples of how you have worked successfully with high level executive staff
- You have the ability to lead projects and team members, learn new areas quickly, take ownership of issues/projects, develop recommendations, and lead the team to execute
- You are collaborative and have the ability to engage and activate cross-functionally and globally
- You thrive on partnering internally with sales channels/organizations and can provide examples of how you have supported sales teams
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top