Leader, Customer Success
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Operational Management – Develop and lead a team of customer consultants who are responsible for engaging and developing key customer contacts post sales to drive customer renewal and retention rates and customer satisfaction in alignment with D&B's goals and strategy. Products supported include RMS/Supply and Sales & Marketing solutions. Develop and enhance ongoing operational processes and associated reports and tools and deliver key metrics on a monthly basis to key constituents and business partners. Ensure that operational methodologies are applied to develop and grow business leveraging PMO / PMP / strategies.
- Customer Client Relationships – Determine account coverage assignments for 10-15 consultants. Oversee the level, frequency and quality of client interactions. Lead a team that will cultivate new business relationships and forge strategic partnerships with customers demonstrating customer value and ROI leading to renewal & retention, and new sales and revenue opportunities.
- Target Planning/Forecasting and Tracking - Set annual, quarterly and monthly renewal & retention, and customer satisfaction targets and manage an ongoing process for tracking monthly results. Ability to scale and grow the business by supporting sales targets through post sales lifecycle outreach and professional consulting projects. Provide corporate leadership, vision and direction to the major D&B business units, ensuring consistency with corporate strategies and the realization of revenue objectives.
- Customer Account Planning - Supervise and verify execution of quarterly detailed account planning process to be conducted by the different regions for each account. Responsible for maintaining organizational balance between the sales and product organizations and providing market insight leading to enhanced and innovative products and services with the goal of customer satisfaction.
- Performance Measurement / Training and Coaching - Actively measure and evaluate the performance of the Customer Consulting Team. Oversee performance measurement and assure that the regional support is properly measured. Verify that necessary steps are taken to improve and manage talent performance and make necessary steps to replace low performance with ability to identify high performance talent. Oversee the US training plan and assure that all personnel undergo the required training.
- 5 years' experience Leading Sales or Consulting Teams.
- Experience in Consulting and ROI analysis
- Experience in successfully leading strategic initiatives, process enhancements or development projects to completion, as well as reporting project status and outcomes.
- Excellent leadership skills; ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team in an aggressive, fast-paced environment; ability to support aggressive revenue targets.
- Resourcefulness and ability to partner effectively with various business units, departments and organizations.
- Strong organizational and resource management skills; strong oral, written and planning and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA Preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top