Leader, Customer Service
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Gold Customer Service Leader
We are looking for a dynamic, professional Gold Customer Service Leader to develop, communicate, and promote the overall business strategy for the Gold Customer Service loyalty program. This person will engage across functional stakeholders to enhance the level of service and value of the Gold Service program through an integrated teaming approach. Other daily responsibilities include:
- Drive up customer loyalty through developing a multi-channel approach to service million dollar customers with white glove support.
- Drive customer impact through continual assessment of customer experience by evaluating key KPI's such as NPS, CSAT and other diagnostics.
- Interact with customers to understand support needs and build customer experience brand.
- Build agent skill set including digital and multi-channel skill and the ability to drive effective resolution of complex customer issues.
- Responsible for driving a customer centric culture via appropriate associate recognition and compensation programs, while promoting team member personal and professional development to enable advancement opportunities.
- Deliver performance coaching, appraisal programs and on-going feedback to ensure all team members are embedded with their assigned customers and sales partners, providing significant value to the customer relationship.
- Bachelor's degree in some business discipline required.
- Strong analytical skills including workforce management, customer metrics and agent performance metrics.
- 5+ years of experience managing large customer service and contact/call center teams.
- Background in driving customer loyalty programs.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Ability to effectively communicate with all types of customers and all levels of management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the aptitude to cultivate team's growth and development.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects at one time.
- Must possess a high stress tolerance and the ability to manage staff and customers in a rapidly changing, high pressure environment.
- Exceptional ability to leverage data and insights to drive performance leading to a strong customer experience.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top