Leader, Content Consulting
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Responsible for elevating the data consulting function within Dun & Bradstreet to a new level. Provides thought leadership plus brings new and creative thinking to the table on a daily basis. Considered an expert in core data consulting. Routinely meeting with customers is a welcome and critical function of this role.
- Lead a diverse and highly skilled team of 20 including one to two team leaders and 18-20 dedicated information consultants who own driving YOY revenue growth consistent with annual revenue plan for D&B’s largest, global accounts. Current industry verticals include; financial services, hi-tech or manufacturing, retail, transportation & telecommunications.
- Ownership to identify highly unique customer requirements across a company’s global enterprise that facilities custom solution integration, advanced technology based solutions, complex ROI use cases, custom usage analysis and growth strategies, comprehensive training/awareness sessions and complicated data/project analysis in support of D&B’s go to market strategies.
- Strong collaboration and influence on the qualification, prioritization and assignment of team resources to ensure short and long term revenue objectives are consistently met.
- Industry thought leadership, plan execution and strong partnership with vertical sales leadership and account teams, key operational stakeholders and clients on retention strategies that support monthly/quarterly forecast renewals throughout the sales cycle, from pre-qualification, identification of business drivers/solution requirements, presentation of solutions, implementation and post implementation support.
- Proactive identification and execution of opportunities to creatively enhance critical service or customer satisfaction points.
- Team member development/talent management to cultivate a best-in-class resource coverage model that further expands the reach of D&B solutions within client organizations at the c-level, operational level and with the user base to further penetrate the D&B US and global footprint across the organization.
- Goal-setting of annual and quarterly revenue targets for assigned clients in strategic custom solutions, developing success metrics and managing an on-going process for tracking efforts and results.
- Combined work experience of 15+ years in Fortune 500 sales, data management, sales/technology consulting and/or program management for engagements with large, complex customers.
- Ability to drive multi-million dollar consulting engagements in a highly complex, changing environment to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Experience with data management challenges, tools, techniques and technologies used in support of data analysis, solution integration and/or database management.
- Ability to establish a comprehensive workflow for all phases of project management including the close monitoring of cross-functional resources to ensure project milestones are met according to contract terms, budget and expectations.
- Ideal candidate is a results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities and own outcomes in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a geographically remote team of associates in a manner that instills a strong belief in achieving team goals, focuses on preparedness, creates a passion for winning and personal development/growth.
- Knowledge of technology and how to apply technology to solve customer’s business needs in decision support for risk management, supply and or sales and marketing.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills. Must be able to present complex issues and solutions using clear language and simple visuals
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- 30% travel required.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top