Lead Talent Acquisition Consultant UK & Ireland – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
12 month Fixed Term Contract – Based in Marlow or London, UK with European travel
We are looking for the next rock star Talent Acquisition Lead to support our UK & Ireland business. Our ideal candidate will thrive on building relationships with Business Partners and Hiring Managers to build and deliver world class consultative recruiting. You will also have the opportunity to work on some cool projects both locally and globally.
What will you get involved in?
- Drive all aspects of internal and external recruitment for UK, Ireland & Netherlands
- Leverage recruiting metrics to inform recruiting strategies and deliver key performance insights
- Understand and contribute to firm-wide talent strategy
- Deliver best-in-class Candidate and Hiring Manager experiences through high-touch, consistently delightful experiences
- Develop strategies for candidate sourcing and formulating innovative approaches for difficult to fill positions
- Identify, and keep Leadership apprised of, key labor market shifts or trends
- Lead and build the talent acquisition capabilities for the European TA team
- Collaborate with local HR Business Partners to drive Talent planning agenda
- Relationship management of third party PSL
- Resourcing campaigns
- Implement and drive continued adoption of competency-based assessment and selection tools
- Collaborate with Employer Branding Lead to bring the D&B employer brand to life across Europe
- Project management
- Personally carrying and managing requisitions
You are passionate about what you do! You will already have experience of working as a Talent Acquisition Consultant and are looking for your next challenge. You are a great communicator, social media savvy and extremely well networked with a great track record of successful recruitment. You are talent obsessed, metrics driven with an inquisitive mind, love change and come with energy, enthusiasm and a sense of urgency.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top