Lead Data Scientist
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Work with analytics leadership team to develop the analytics agenda, key deliverables and execution plan
- Design and develop solutions to market-driven problems using latest ML techniques and traditional techniques such as Logistics Regression, Decision Tree and other rigorous statistical analysis
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and work with country sales teams on new opportunities.
- Lead analytics consulting engagements and delivery of analytics projects assigned to you and your team.
- Help develop analytics culture in China through mentorship and training.
- Participate in development of quality marketing collateral such as case studies and white papers to promote Dun & Bradstreet brand.
- Drive innovation by creating new frameworks, prototypes and automation projects in relevant areas.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (external customers, other D&B data scientists, sales team members, business unit product leaders and development teams) to understand business needs and technical requirements through direct, external consultative customer engagements as well as proof-of-concept implementations for products
- Participate and support other teams as needed for all aspects of model development, including design, model implementation, validation, calibration, documentation, product implementation, monitoring, and reporting
- Research complex business issues and recommend solutions, including customer data input requirements, other required data sets, modeling approaches, and end products
- Collaborate with Technology teams to implement analytical solutions and models that integrate data from diverse sources
- 10+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing cutting edge predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions, preferably in Risk domain.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced degree (Masters) in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or Operation Research from a premier institution.
- Ability to see the big picture and fine details as per the situation.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Jay D.Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top