Junior Sales Executive - Audience Data
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Are you passionate, almost obsessed, with the potential for data to transform the way Marketers do their job in the 21st century? Do you have "Digital DNA" coursing through your veins? Do you thrive on the excitement of a start-up…yet want the resources that a F500 company can provide? If so, Dun & Bradstreet's Audience Solutions group is your new home.
We provide a dynamic startup environment built on innovation, hard work and fun. We're obsessed in providing cutting-edge advertising and marketing solutions for our clients. We are looking for our next, up and coming superstar sales professional. This role will complement the sales efforts of the Digital Sales Directors who service the industry's leading Agencies and Trading Desks. You will be a valuable contributor to a top-notch team delivering cross-channel marketing solutions.
- Support the agency team in maintaining active pipeline of opportunities
- Think strategically and explore the business needs of clients in order to provide options and customized digital marketing solutions
- Develop relationships at all levels within the AdTech and MarketingTech community
- Create customized audience targeting solutions based on client discovery and profound understanding of client's marketing objectives.
- Manage the sales process from initial engagement, through to influence, collaboration and close.
- Interact extensively with marketers, agencies and publishers to identify marketing needs, data needs and product solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams around other complimentary services and solutions which will ensure client success
- Coordinate and oversee client deliverables
- Accompany Sales on external meetings and presentations to promote digital capabilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in interactive advertising and or data sales in either the brand or programmatic space
- In depth understanding of the programmatic and digital marketing industry, the technology and companies
- Experience with the data targeting, programmatic/digital advertising and digital campaign planning
- Expertise in working with DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, and other campaign execution platforms is a plus
- Microsoft Office Skills are a must, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction and thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- The ability to manage and interpret data based on client/agency needs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top