Jr SQL Database Development Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Support the day to day activities related to Data Warehouse data integration (ETL) processes.
- Understand and support the Marketing team for their analytics and reporting using the data marts.
- Identify and resolve data, technical issues and remediation with efficiency, effectiveness and with consistently high quality.
- Develop automations as part of continuous improvements on KYC Data Mart processes
- Implement robust Data Integration processes
- Create and maintain mapping and technical design documents for Data Integration Programs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering
- Expertise in SQL
- Analytical and problem solving ability. Self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Basic understanding of database principles.
- Ability to work well in a team/collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to quickly learn new techniques and technologies
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top