Integration Manager Technical Consultant
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Interact regularly with customers/end users remotely and/or on site, to perform initial Integration Manager (IM) product installation for both customer on-site systems and D&B hosted systems.
- Provide ongoing customer technical support and consulting for IM product/application, including assisting customers with recurring data loads and IM version upgrades.
- Assist customers with web service-based software development projects that leverage IM as a core component.
- Work closely with customers, D&B team members, technical partners and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve IM technical defects and recommend product enhancements.
- Perform UAT on break fixes and new version releases and create/update product user guides/release notes as needed.
- Partner with D&B Hosting team to implement and support Integration Manager for customers that choose to have D&B manage their system.
- 4 year college degree in Computer Science, Data Processing, or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in providing software development support or infrastructure support
- Strong Java programming skills and knowledge of java exceptions ( errors ) to implement and support java-based software solutions. (Integration Manager is a java-based product deployed in Jboss container.)
- Strong database skills, to support Oracle 11G/12C and various MSSQL database versions.
- Strong T-SQL and PL/SQL development skills, including the ability to code stored procedures and other SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows OS, including the ability to code Linux Shell scripts and Windows .bat files for data manipulation and data analysis.
- Working knowledge of Jboss and web-based applications.
- Ability to develop client-based web service applications in Java/.Net platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem solving/system debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with both business-oriented customers (end-users) and technical customers (system development/support)
- Strong customer service skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top