Inside Sales Supervisor
- Changsha, China
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Train, coach, manage and assist sales colleagues in the sub team, to ensure the sub team as a whole be leaded to meet sales target on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Utilize various sales resources (sales leads and available products) to achieve maximal individual sales performance by month, quarter and yearly.
- Assure appropriate and professional sales behaviors that sub team sales colleagues conducted by delivering proper sales script and proposing prospects with effective service packages.
- Meet special target set for developing new business segments and acquiring new customers by him/herself and team member in sub team.
- Monitor colleagues in sub team, and report to team leader.
- University graduation with bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years in leading/managing B2B business sales team, total working experiences should be 5 years or above.
- Persuasive and creative. Determined and strong in execution.
- Self-motivated, Result-oriented, willing to work under pressure
- Efficient in Written English and speak some English.
- Proficient in PC utilization
- Advantageous if used to be top sales person in telesales fields.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top