Inside Sales Relationship Manager, National Sales
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are looking for a dynamic inside sales professional. Key responsibilities include:
1. Sales - Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and identifying opportunities with D&B's large customers (>$50K approx.) , by providing value added solutions in the areas of decision support & and overall portfolio management for credit risk management, sales & marketing solutions and supply management. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers.
2. Client Relationships - Closely align with internal senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers and prospects. Leverage skills and Industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most trusted relationship with all clients
3. Account Planning - Lead the Account Process with team leader and other sales support team members in the area through quarterly detailed account planning process for each account.. Account Planning for each account will include: Accounts D&B spend forecast, key insights from the clients solution reviews, assessment of account's needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/solutions/services.
4. Performance - Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall Revenue targets through the retention and growth of existing D&B customers and through the acquisition of new customers within the assigned customer and prospect base.
· 3-5 years of complex solution selling experience in a direct sales role
· Strong knowledge of enterprise wide business information solutions
· Strong knowledge of technology and how to apply technology to solve customers' business needs.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell to senior leaders
· Solid planning and project management skills.
· Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities in an unstructured environment.
· BA preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top