Information Security Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Dun & Bradstreet is responsible for collecting and analyzing the data of 285 million commercial entities and 100 million associated contacts. We offer the world's most comprehensive commercial data source, and our data drives critical everyday business decisions. The trust and confidence our customers have in the protection and integrity of that data is critical to our success.
We are in the process of undergoing transformation to both our technology and processes, as well as a cultural transformation that has voted us one of the top 25 Best Places to Work in NJ! You can learn more about Dun & Bradstreet below.
The Dun & Bradstreet Global Security Operations Center (SOC) serves alongside the Global Information Security team and many times, in collaboration with the global Technology teams and other key business stakeholders. We are looking for an experienced Security Analyst with a strong passion for information security and a burning desire to learn. We strongly value creative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving - and the ability to navigate a complex corporate environment.
This individual will participate in security monitoring, active investigations, respond to security incidents, and perform forensics on IT systems. We value strong technical expertise combined with a relentlessly curious nature, to investigate and analyze large sets of data.
- Incident Response activities: drive security operations analyst's activities, communicate with Security and Technology management, and document investigation activities.
- Process Improvement: Execute, develop and document Incident Handling Guides and processes.
- Malware Analysis: Analyze and interpret malware, exploit, and insider threat activities.
- Forensics: Perform forensic analysis on memory, disk, and other system and network artifacts to identify indicators of compromise.
- Alerts: Analyze and tune security alerts and interpret events, as well as develop new alerts based on signatures and behavioral activities
- Identify Gaps: Investigate and document gaps in controls, event data, and work with internal teams to resolve
- Reporting: Develop monthly reporting dashboards on incidents and response capabilities, engage with business leaders on relevant threat/risk issues.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of information security experience; specifically, around incident response, malware analysis, and technical investigations
- Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles.
- Knowledge of common networking services and protocols.
- Experience with common security technologies (IDS, Firewall, SIEM, etc.)
- Enable creative solutions by stimulating ideas through discussion and collaboration, with a specific focus on building relationships and partnerships with key technology and business leaders
- The ability to blend innovation with best practices to create custom solutions unique to Dun & Bradstreet
- The ability to self-organize and prioritize activities independently
- Manage time and uncertainty well - able to navigate complex corporate environments and drive projects with good enough, but imperfect or incomplete, information
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain technical ideas to non-technical individuals at any level
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top