- Austin, TX
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Lattice Engines Team:
Lattice Engines, a Dun & Bradstreet company, is the leading AI-powered platform that helps B2B marketers scale their account-based marketing programs across every channel. We apply cutting edge technologies and data science to external buying signals and customers provided data to drive deep insights into company's business. Our software is used by over a hundred leading firms and many Fortune 500 companies including Dell, EMC, Thomson Reuters, PayPal, Adobe, and Amazon.
Implementation Director Role:
As the Implementation Director, you are someone is looking to take your career to the next level by using both your business and technical skills in a customer-facing environment. In this position, you will own the onboarding of new customers on the D&B Digital platforms and help customers solve their unique business challenges in order to make a measurable impact.
Implementation Director Key Responsibilities:
- Lead professional services engagements from contract signature to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction, and achievement of required business outcomes
- Advise customers on best practices on using predictive analytics within marketing and sales processes
- Lead and manage the implementation project team, which includes Solutions Architects and Analytics Engineers
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables such as the project plan and weekly status reports
- Drive the continuous improvements of D&B Digital's implementation methodology
- Work from the D&B Austin office
- Travel approximately 25%
Implementation Director Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, MIS, engineering, computer science, or any related scientific or computational field of study that includes related statistical or math coursework (Master's degree is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience managing software platform implementations or integrations to enterprise customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and proficiency communicating with technical as well as non-technical teams
Implementation Director Preferred Experience:
- Marketing domain experience, either working in a marketing department or working directly with marketers
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce preferred
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms, Marketo or Eloqua preferred
- Experience analyzing data sets to identify trends, using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and/or RDBMS with SQL
- Highly organized, analytical, and process-oriented
- Ability to reduce complexity and problem solve
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top