Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Specify, design, and build Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions including password management, SSO, federation, and authentication.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and solution architect for IAM Program solutions for the globally distributed teams consisting of employees, vendors and customer teams.
- Perform root-cause analysis (RCA) of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with various infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at creative, tactical and long-term solutions.
- Perform simulations for password security breaches, assess preparedness and remedial actions
- Work closely with InfoSec and other service owners responsible for establishing governance, policies, and requirements related to IAM functions
Education/Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar work experience.
- Experience in LDAP Servers schema definitions, queries and optimizations
- Must have experience with Identity Management tools such as Microsoft Active Directory and AD FS, Oracle IAM, Ping Identity, OneLogin, Okta, or other IAM solutions.
- Adequate understanding of various industry standard encryption and hashing algorithms, their relative weaknesses and strengths, and applicability in IAM solutions.
- Solid understanding of High Availability, Systems Design, Architecture, Cloud Technologies, Databases, Open Source and Web technologies.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience writing and shipping customer-facing code
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic key management concepts
- Experience with building and maintaining RESTful web services
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top