HR Business Partner
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The People Team:
The People team's vision is to enrich the lives of every team member at Dun & Bradstreet globally. The team is comprised of six distinct functions cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals: Business Partners; Talent Acquisition; Total Rewards; Learning & Development; Organizational Development; and Analytics.
This is a key role supporting the global Finance, Legal and Strategy organizations. In this role, you will provide the overall 'people' support. The primary purpose of your role is to be the peoples' consultant and get our team engaged….which shouldn't be too hard with this group! You'll play a key role in coaching (hope you're good at it!), helping figure out the ebbs and flows of people coming in and out, making sure we're building future stars, handling those less than desirable employee situations and helping find other top dogs to join our team! The People Business Partner will be our culture guru and help our leaders attract and retain the best and brightest.
- Advise on change management activities and drive clarity in the organization as we drive transformation. This will include providing insights that will aid in strategic recommendations, change management proposals and execution accuracy.
- Provide business partnering to leaders on the full range of people disciplines including organization design and development, culture change, developing sustainable high performance teams, employee engagement, leadership, and learning & development.
- Implement the Talent agenda through organizational design and optimization of human capital resources, including talent planning, assessment and selection.
- Drive the Total Rewards agenda including annual bonus and merit processes and ensuring performance agility.
- Provide oversight on critical internal employee relations issues.
- 5+ years of rounded out Human Resources experience including OD and Leadership experience
- Prefer minimum of 3 years of HR business partner experience
- A level of exposure or familiarity with Six Sigma, Lean or Agile philosophies
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state and local legislation affecting the workplace
- Bachelor's degree and Advanced degree and/or PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Ability to understand the business like a pro
- Success working with cross functional teams to drive results
- Ability to analyze data, identify key issues, and prepare cogent recommendations
- Strong communication skills and ability to present ideas in a clear, concise, organized manner
- Confidence in facilitating small and large group meetings on variety of topics
- Ability to lead through change and influence leaders and team members to drive winning outcomes
- Known as a coach and uses a coaching model for helping people identify and resolve their challenges
- Is proficient in organization design and development
- Has a strategic talent mindset and collaborates with the business to build the talent plan to rock business performance
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top