HR Administrative Assistant
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Primary duties include:
- Preparing and submitting expense reports for Leaders from multiple offices
- Managing employee time cards for multiple offices
- Travel arrangements for leaders from multiple offices
- Maintain files of reports, correspondence and records
- Manage deliveries from outside vendors including UPS, FedX and US Mail
- Assisting employees with food deliveries
- Answering the front desk phone and being the point of contact for all guests
- Assisting Recruiting with walk-in candidates
- Ensuring the front lobby is well kept and provides a professional impression
- Sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information
Additional duties include:
- Coordinating event planning and assist in other administrative duties as needed
- Checking mail and notifying receiver
- Ordering supplies
- Stocking supplies (coffee, etc) in the Tucson office
- Being a team player, the ideal candidate must be able to interact successfully with team members as well as to be able to work independently with minimal direction when necessary
Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an administrative support role.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Concur and SharePoint a plus.
Exceptional organization and follow-up skills with extreme attention to detail.
Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Ability to function in a dynamic, fast paced environment, be detail oriented, manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and follow up on assignments, be customer service focused and work independently.
Collaborative team player with positive proactive approach.
EDUCATION AND SKILL SETS:
AA degree or higher is preferred, but not required.
Written and verbal English language skills required.
Strong analytical, written and verbal skills required.
Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to think analytically and creatively.
Ethical, fair, and of high integrity.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top