Hoover's Account Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As a New Business Specialist you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with existing customers and identifying cross sell new business opportunities within the Small Business Sales channels. This individual will act as a Solution Consultant identifying solutions in the areas of decision support and overall portfolio management for sales and marketing (S&MS), risk management (RMS) and supply management solutions.
- Drive RMS, S&MS and SMS sales by either identifying new business opportunities individually and/or partnering with the respective Relationship Managers within the assigned Sales team. Review and analysis of prospects including current activity, growth strategies, client fiscal year, propensity modeling, key challenges/obstacles and learning about client's business through research.
- Preparing customized approach for each prospect (research, probing, stakeholders, product positioning, value proposition) their customer's business
- Conduct Product Demos, training and needs assessment utilizing telephony and web based applications.
- Critical areas of measurement include growing assigned customer accounts and spend; responsible for meeting and exceeding overall New Business Sales targets.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Sales and Sales Operations teams to get quantitative and qualitative input to uncover market opportunities
- Effectively utilize sales force automation tools to effectively communicate with manager and organize customer relationships.
Work in collaboration with both NCA and Account Services Sales Consultants
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top