Global Leader Government Affairs
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Reports to the Chief Legal Officer
- Establish a global Government Affairs function
- Shape and advance D&B's main areas of Government Affairs interest
- On a global basis, develop and execute effective strategies to target and engage with relevant stakeholders - e.g., members of the U.S. federal Government; Regulatory Agencies in the U.S.; relevant national governments globally, as well as relevant governments at all levels; industry trade groups, Chambers of Commerce, etc. - in order to represent D&B's interests. Work in close collaboration with, and oversee the work of, any external lobbyists D&B may engage
- Keep abreast of legislative and regulatory issues of relevance (threats and opportunities). When an issue warrants, 1) determine the potential impact to the organization and lead the development and execution of plans to respond to such issue(s); and, 2) coordinate and liaise with D&B's Government Team and or other team members as appropriate to identify and pursue business development opportunities
- In close coordination with D&B's Corporate Communications team, develop and execute plan to position D&B as a thought leader in our industry (e.g., writing and disseminating white papers, testifying at hearings, etc.)
- Conduct research and create policy proposals
- Work closely with senior D&B executives to understand corporate strategy and gain buy-in of G.A. strategy; prepare relevant briefings and talking points to support senior executive meetings with government officials (Congress, Agencies, Administration, etc.)
- Represent D&B at various forums and events
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top