Global Customer Service Leader
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- The Customer Service organization provides best in class support with a commitment to customer-centricity.
- Responsible for crafting the global vision and strategy for customer service across multiple types of business and call centers, with an overall global scope of ~200 FTEs plus outsourcing relationships.
- Partners with key stakeholders to create and implement a customer service strategy that is aligned with our strategic priorities and our values
- Establish deep partnerships and cross-functional processes with key internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of service.
- Design and implement a service model that focuses on operational excellence across the team and external vendors to continuously improve how we service our customers.
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience, Sales, and business unit leadership in developing long-term and short-term customer service goals.
- Lead initiatives to scale the customer service organization and operations to meet the growing needs of the business.
- Create, measure and exceed service standards and key performance metrics.
- Continually assess department structure and create opportunities for growth and succession planning for the team.
- Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to help evolve our customer care experience.
- Develop a technology roadmap for service that delivers an increased competitive advantage and drives efficiencies to remain competitive.
- Manage quality of service metrics that ensure a premium-quality customer experience
- Create strategy for self-service covering digital and social channels/platforms.
- Work proactively with vendors to ensure quality service and ROI from outsourcing.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top