Full Stack Java Developer
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun and Bradstreet is looking for strong Full Stack Java Developer and leader to join the Corporate Systems Engineering Team. This agile team is responsible for delivering API, Batch and UI solutions for various use cases for the Global Lines of Businesses. Corporate Systems Engineering is responsible for systems that support Identity, Entitlements, Usage, Revenue Recognition, Sales and Marketing.
A Creative Problem Solver: You are astute in your root cause analysis of issues in both software and procedure, not only able to identify the issues but also propose innovative and unique solutions that fit the team's goals and needs.
Independently Driven: If something needs to be done, you enthusiastically pursue it to completion (or at least get it on the appropriate party's RADAR and ensure nothing is left behind). You lead and influence others.
A Team Player: Ability to work collaboratively with peers, software engineers, product owners to ensure the best outcome for our clients. Lead and be led.
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field.
- 7 or more years of experience in software development
- Strong skills in core Java, server side Java technologies, Spring Boot, Dropwizard or other light weight container frameworks
- Demonstrated experience designing and building scalabale, resilient, configurable, and heavy compute platforms
- Strong working experience with UI development and UI Frameworks like Angular JS, React and Amber
- Strong working experience with various Database Technologies (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, AWS S3)
- Very good familiarity with AWS Cloud technologies particularly EC2, S3, Serverless technologies like Step Functions, Lambda functions. Should be willing to keep up to date with the innovation happening in the AWS world and recommend mature stack into D&B.
- Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments
- Strong written and communications skills a must. Must be able to document, present and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
- Experience working within an agile framework
- Rapid learner and a "can-do" attitude
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top