Full Stack Java Developer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Come join Dun & Bradstreet's ad-tech development team! Lead offshore team in developing efficient, high volume systems to power Dun and Bradstreet's Audience Targeting product. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Design, develop, deliver software in collaboration with Product Owner and engineering team
- Work with Data Science team to implement algorithms into production process
- Assume technical leadership over team of onshore and offshore contract engineers
- Design and optimize ETL processes involving hundreds of millions of records
- Conduct systems analysis and code reviews on critical applications to ensure optimal performance
- Advocate for an agile/lean software development process
- BS Degree in computer Science or its equivalent.
- 5+ years of Full Stack development experience
- 2+ years working with Cloud Architecture and applications
- Hands on experience in developmental technologies like Spring, JDBC, & Maven
- Linux experience
- Experience with AGILE development methodologies
- Exposure to writing SQL queries against a relational database
- Exposure to version control systems (preferably Git)
- Exposure in a modern scripting language (preferably Python)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top