Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are looking for a Financial Controller to be the accounting expert on site.
In this role you will be reporting to the European Financial Controller based in UK.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for both local and US GAAP
- Ensures that all nominated Balance Sheet Accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and ensures that documentation is available to substantiate the entries therein.
- Review and control monthly accounting results and communicate to business partners
- Support the US and local GAAP tax analysis
- Preparation and distribution of monthly payroll
- Responsible for the monthly Sox Control filing evidence
- Responsible for statutory reporting and pro-actively recommend design changes
- Responsible for statutory compliance i.e. VAT returns, etc.
- Take care of the Intercompany process (invoicing and controlling)
- Support and assist the European Financial Controller
- Understanding of the local income tax and transfer pricing regulations and liaising with tax counsels
- Working with the corporate tax teams on Dutch tax regulations and US tax laws that impact the local business
- Work closely with our Shared Service Centre in the US and assist in promoting best practice
- Work closely with the business and FP&A team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; Preferably a qualified professional accountant
- Experience working in an international environment
- Good communication skills and ability to achieve defined targets under pressure
- Flexible with a hands-on approach
- Strong analytical skills, pro-active, and customer focused
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Preferably experience with Oracle
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top