Financial Business Editor/Writer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Do you enjoy poring through a company's 10k filing to uncover the real story behind its successes or failures?
Can you analyze a company's financial statements and write clearly about the numbers that matter?
Have you used SWOT analysis to evaluate a company's standing within its market?
If you answered YES to any of these questions we would love to hear from you!
Our Content Team:
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences, so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Researches and writes best in class, engaging, forward looking company content that effectively communicates business information pertinent to business professionals
- Collaborates as part of a team of editors to provide concise, insightful, accurate and essential information and data about companies to include but not limited to financial statements, balance sheets and/or cash flows
- Contributes thought leadership regularly to scheduled blogs/articles/other editorial content as requested for D&B websites and other D&B products
- Leverages modern technology, analytics and platforms; knowledgeable about the lean agile development process
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
Education/Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in in journalism or business-related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience working with news, research, and analysis with pertinent experience using modern tools, including cloud-based software, data visualization and natural language
- Background in analyzing a company's balance sheet and/or cash flows
- Business knowledge including knowledge of companies, financial statements and business strategy
- Experience conducting global internet research; relentless curiosity about business-related topics and new technologies
- Strong writing and editing skills to meet production deadlines; familiar with journalism standards including objectivity, accuracy and libel laws
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top