Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our team is responsible for the fiscal health and growth of our company. Always data-inspired, we are a group of subject matter experts who serve as valuable and strategic partners to our business units around the world. We are divided into eight areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals. Global FP&A; Commercial Finance; Financial Operations; Enterprise Risk Management (ERM); Controller; Tax: Investor Relations; Treasury; Systems.
In this role, the Financial Analyst provides value-added analysis and insight to Senior Executives to drive decision making. You will be looked at as an integral member of the team, with the expectation of a strong grasp of our financials.
- Assists in the annual budgeting and monthly reporting of financial results (i.e., monthly forecasts, variance analysis of results to monthly/annual plans, preparation of annual plans, balance sheet management).
- Builds and maintains a tracking system to monitor performance versus plan, forecast and prior year.
- Manages multiple financial models for consolidating financial results and validates data accuracy and integrity.
- Provides insight into the financial information including assessment of issues, perspective on results and recommendations to Senior Leadership.
- Collaborates with finance leaders globally in preparation and maintenance of strategic plans, to understand and provide an accurate picture of performance worldwide, and to drive consistent global methodologies.
- Acts as a resource for various ad hoc reports and analyses to our CFO.
- 2 - 4 years of financial experience
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting required
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills; intellectually curious
- Strong process orientation and personal computer skills, especially in developing financial & analytical models, working with large data sets. Particularly strong excel skills.
- Ability to work well in a teaming/collaborative environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top