- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Our team is responsible for the fiscal health and growth of our company.
Always data-inspired, we are a group of subject matter experts who serve as valuable and strategic partners to our business units around the world.
In this role, the Financial Analyst provides value-added analysis and insight to Senior Executives to drive decision making.
You will be looked at as an integral member of the team, with the expectation of a strong grasp of our financials.
- Assist in completion of annual budgeting and monthly reporting of actual results with a focus on sales and revenue.
- Prepare forecasts and analyze financial data to determine key drivers of performance, its impact on the business, and present actionable insights to improve sales and revenue growth.
- This individual will work across the organization including Sales, Accounting, Finance, Product, Delivery as needed to ensure accurate reporting and understanding of results.
- Use technology and systems to improve processes and increase efficiency in the sales and finance process.
- Analyze massive quantities of data and deliver a concise message on what the data is telling us. Including customer / product / revenue trends to provide actionable information to Sales Leadership Team.
- Forecasting and Budgeting of key expense line items including headcount and vendor expenses
- Degree in finance or accounting required; MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of significant finance/accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Expert ability to manipulate large data sets for trend and variance analysis
- Experience working with sales organizations to forecast and plan future results
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office suite especially Excel, Cognos TM1, Business Objects & Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in clear, actionable way to non-financial audience
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top