Finance Solutions Alliance/Integration Strategist
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun and Bradstreet is the global leader in commercial risk management solutions. We have the world's best and most complete commercial data assets and a world-class team of risk management experts, through which we have earned trusted relationships with the most technologically advanced and sophisticated consumers of commercial data. The confluence of these factors gives us the unique opportunity, and responsibility to serve the commercial risk community with thought leadership on emerging trends, leading edge risk products and advanced analytics to address the constantly evolving risk landscape. As customer workflow environments demand greater integration and unification of our insights, the need for formal Alliance pursuits will be critical to our future.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of creating the future of commercial risk management, alliances and productized integration to key technology platforms. You will help to shape Dun and Bradstreet's integration position on trends in various types of risk, including but not limited to competitive risk assessment and mitigation tools, trends in fraud across a variety of industries, churn analytics and mitigation, establishing credit limits, terms and pricing strategies. You will also identify trends and best practices in receivables management, collections and recovery.
- You will establish and execute a disciplined process for gathering and reviewing information on risk trends from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:
- Risk Management conferences and presentations
- Publicly available research
- Production specifications on competitive offerings in risk management and collections strategies
- Frequent formal and informal interaction with our alliances business development, sales executives, risk management specialists and market research teams
Conduct analytics, leveraging Dun and Bradstreet data, to identify trends in bankruptcy, slow payments, credit utilization that may indicate changes in the risk environment and create opportunities for our Alliances team, Solution Advisors and Sales Executives to open conversations about risk trends we are seeing in order to create new sales opportunities with specific customers and partners.
You will deliver your findings through:
- Foundational framework to provide integration, workflow efficiency, analytics, Business Intelligence across key partnerships.
- Direct or indirect participation in speaking engagements and panel discussions at risk management conferences (target 1-2 per quarter)
- Educational sessions on risk management trends for Sales and SA teams, delivered through a variety of channels.
Through your research you will develop a unique perspective into the evolving needs of risk management professionals in various industries and geographies. You will identify unmet customer needs and inadequacies in today's risk management solutions and practices; gaps that leave companies and key partners vulnerable to unexpected risk events. You will leverage this perspective and knowledge to inform our data strategy and product/solution development process.
Partner with sales and cross functionally to structure and monetize the alliance
- Understand technology ecosystems relevant for FU business unit and build a strategy on how to partner with the selected few
- Partner with sales in making the business case for each opportunity
- Determine the D&B data assets that would be used within the partnership
- Determine the sales motion and define the GTM the partner and D&B would employ
- Propose pricing/royalties
Strong technical skills related to workflow and integration with key technology platforms
- Must have technical competence with key ERP and Cloud platforms (SFDC, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP)
- Ability to craft integrations with key A/R workflows (High Radius, GetPaid, Bectran, Billtrust)
- Ability to identify and respond quickly to changing market conditions, trends in risk management practices, competitive threats.
- Ability to coalesce seemingly disparate pieces of information into a single, comprehensive view which allows us to crisply define and develop a thoughtful position on, or response to, emerging trends in risk management
- Strong understanding of D&B Risk offerings and their contributions to risk strategies across the customer lifecycle
- Experience solving customer challenges through the use of D&B solutions (selling our products)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships at a variety of levels both within D&B and with external customers.
- Experience as a senior-level consultant essential.
- Experience in various business disciplines, risk management, sales and technology needed.
- World-class communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top