Executive Administrative Assistant
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Daily responsibilities include calendar management, overseeing special projects, and managing travel arrangements
- Timely and thorough preparation and review of expense reports
- Facilitate meetings and events (planning, logistics, presentations, take minutes
- Compliance Tracking and follow up for team (LDPs, code of conduct and other required training)
- New hire and contractor on-boarding as well as coordinate candidate interview schedules and visits
- Provides out of office coverage for Executive Administrative Assistant – GLT
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in an administrative support role, at least 5 of years supporting a senior level executive
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Visio and SharePoint a plus
- Exceptional organization and follow-up skills with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fast paced environment, be detail oriented, manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and follow up on assignments, be customer service focused and work independently
- Collaborative team player with proactive approach.
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime or flexible hours to accommodate changing priorities
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top