ETL Developer II
- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a DW/ETL developer to join our Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse - Corporate Systems team. You will be part of a group responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting reports & dashboards built using the Business Intelligence tools used by Finance, Sales, Marketing and Technology teams.
The Role: As a DW/ETL Developer, you will join the Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse - Corporate Systems team with energetic and high motivated team members. You will play a key role to support and maintain Central Data Warehouse system used by various teams within D&B. In addition, you will interact with Business users over phone/email/chat to help in their reporting needs and deliver the best experience which will help towards the organization growth. Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
• Support and Maintenance of the Central Data Warehouse and other data marts
• Identify and resolve data / technical issues in the Data Warehouse / relevant systems.
• Identifying and fix production and non-production application issues
• Monitor the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly jobs and report the status to the team
• Carry out application testing during windows patching
• Carry out periodic application maintenance tasks
• Create new ETL jobs based on the requirements from time to time using Talend Cloud or SAP BODS
• Develop and perform tests on all ETL codes
• Performance tuning of the ETL jobs, SQL and Automation
• Upgrade the version of the ETL tools and corresponding changes to the code Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Troubleshoot any technical or data issues within Data Warehouse / relevant systems
• Create new ETL jobs to address the growing business needs
• Monitor the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly jobs
• Update the team about any failure in the daily/weekly/monthly jobs
• Troubleshoot and address any issues in daily/weekly/monthly jobs
• Periodic maintenance of ETL tools and upgrade to the latest version as applicable
• Monitor, communicate environment status and keep it up and running
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years of IT experience out of which minimum 2 years of experience in any one of the ETL tool (Talend, SAP BODS, Informatica)
• 3-5 years of work experience in Data Warehouse / ETL development / support
• Strong knowledge in Data Warehouse and ETL concepts
• Strong oral/written communication, time management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• A thirst for knowledge, learning, and problem solving. We are looking for motivated, smart people to help build the next generation Infrastructure as Code platform.
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
• Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.
• Must have the ability to be on call.
• Strong knowledge in Data Warehouse concepts
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top