Email Marketing Specialist
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Test and execute email campaigns on behalf of MDR customers. Manage customer email assets using MDR’s email campaign manager. Ensure customer’s email messages render properly on all known devices and email clients. Make appropriate HTML coding changes as needed. Perform requested file work to insure customer’s list is accurate and complete. Stay current with email delivery best practicies to maximize inbox placement and responsiveness. Put to use best practicies in managing customer’s email campaigns and offer recommendations to customers on improvements. Meet with customers in a sales or technical meeting to provide recommendations and validate solutions vs. customer needs and expectations. Provide unique solutions which will increase sales potential to meet customer needs. Manage daily work flow of project assignments and identify projects that need to be reassigned to other team members to ensure timely and accurate product delivery. Support continual cross-training initiatives to keep team proficient at performing Email and Database fulfillment processes in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in computer science or data processing, or the equivalent in practical experience.
- 2-3 years hands-on coding with HTML. Must have experience working with an HTML editor such as Macromedia Dreamweaver. Must have hands-on experience working with data files. Must have practical knowledge of MicroSoft office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of HTML coding for email design, email delivery infrastructure, and email authentication are all pluses. Also, a working knowledge of relational database packages such as MS SQL Server and Access are a plus.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills. Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities effectively. Ability to change priorities within tight time frames and work with team members to shift priorities and share workload.
- Must be able to communicate (oral and written) complex order specifications in layman terms and have experience in establishing project schedules that may cross-organizational boundaries.
IV. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top