Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
This specific role sits within the Marketing Operations Team. We work with internal and external stakeholders within multiple lines of business to support the expansion and growth of the company services and products. This includes partnering with subject matter experts in cross functional teams to help drive the lead research, plan, buy and execute digital paid media, print, direct mail, and email programs for Dun & Bradstreet globally.
Dun & Bradstreet is seeking an individual who will be responsible for the implementation and testing of demand-generation email marketing programs, lead-nurturing programs, and automated communications programs within Email Automation Platform. This person will be responsible for supporting the email marketing strategy and building, deploying, and analyzing email marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to maintain day-to-day emailing activities while developing new, scalable marketing automation programs and collaborating with internal stakeholders. This position requires deep "hands-on" experience with the Eloqua platform and the ability to see the big picture and develop a long-term strategy, while also being comfortable in the weeds, tackling all aspects of a project hands-on.
- Creation of Email templates, forms and landing pages in support of demand generation programs that help drive a seamless Customer experience and ensure the greatest opportunity for increased engagement with our website and offline content
- Utilizing all available tools to track, measure, and analyze marketing initiatives you are working on, and provide suggestions for testing and improvement of marketing activities in the future. This includes monitoring and reporting on email marketing quality, campaign and list performance.
- Collaborate with platform-specific architects and engineers to evaluate strategies related to creating lead nurturing programs as well as engagement programs that helps accelerate both existing & new business opportunities
- Advise on best practices regarding marketing automation capabilities, testing, projected results
- Act as internal expert on email marketing trends, technology and best practices;
- 3-5+years of success with major marketing automation platforms (Eloqua/Marketo preferred) with a minimum of 2 years "hands-on" experience executing email campaigns including components of email template design, contact segmentation, landing pages, forms, multitouch campaigns,
- Proficiency with marketing automation best practices, lead management and performance reporting (this includes Campaign and KPI Reporting both within the SFDC CRM and Email Platforms)
- Demonstrated ease and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement and
- Building test frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for optimization of email effectiveness
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of inbox deliverability and current compliance standards related to GDPR, CCPA and CAN-SPAM requirements
- Background in Digital Marketing working with various platforms and tolls (ex. Adobe Creative and Marketing Suite)
- Proficient with all Microsoft office products necessary
- Knowledge of the Java, HTML & CSS skills a plus
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, Business, Info Sys or related field required
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top