Editorial/Content Intern - Spring 2017
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Marketing Department is seeking a highly motivated Content and Engagement intern that wants to get hands-on experience writing and developing marketing copy and long form content, and helping create content marketing strategy. Duties will vary day-to-day based on interest and company need. Intern will also be responsible for measuring and documenting the impact of content production and working with other teams to incorporate content into our go-to-market plans for initiatives and products.
The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and is seeking to further develop one’s writing abilities as part of developing content for a nationally recognized website.
Two writing samples required.
- Campaign development and research
- Assist in developing marketing case studies
- Research and write articles and newsletters
- Online outreach and promotion using various social media outlets
- Manage workflow for content on multiple websites
- Participate in team building strategy related to online marketing
- Energy, creativity, and flexibility
- Impeccable grammar, strong proofreading and editing skills
- Understanding of SEO and social media marketing
- Desire to tell stories while communicating effectively with potential and existing customers
- Understanding of how content can build relationships with customers by providing value and helping them solve problems
- Familiarity with online writing conventions and understanding how content can support and drive a company’s marketing strategy
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top