Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: Handle and resolve all customer disputes related to receivables. Work closely with internal customers in Sales, Finance, and Fulfillment to resolves disputes. Complete compliance reports on a monthly basis along with other reports requested by management Contacts customer by telephone or email, to gather data or to prompt for payment on delinquent accounts. Provides documentation (i.e., invoices) as needed. Maintains frequent communication with customer to provide updates and obtain additional information as necessary. Documents all account activity as directed in the ERP system. Works aggressively to meet or exceed assigned individual and company objectives including but not limited to cash collections and reduction of past due receivables.
• Day to day contact for A/R related customer disputes - Liaison with assigned sales teams to resolve issues prohibiting customer payment.
• Perform compliance file reviews on a monthly basis. Review files with Sales team and make determination on cancellations and bad debt.
• Ensure the receivable resolution policy and procedures are adhered to.
• Work with US Finance Billing teams to ensure compliance with collections and payment terms policies.
• Support the Team leader and Leader of Credit/Collections by absorbing day to day team, cross-business and other leadership tasks.
• Minimum one year Credit & Collection or Customer Service experience.
• College degree required
• Problem solving skills in a financially oriented environment
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• To meet deadlines and goals as an individual and function as a contributor in a team environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet