Director, Software Engineering
- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Would you like to be a part of a team working on mission critical applications in a highly collaborative environment? Do you dream of building performant, nimble solutions that solve complex business problems? Do you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about how you can lower your services response time and improve systems' stability? If so, Dun & Bradstreet is looking for you!
Our global team is well-balanced in size and experience levels, enabling you to maximize your potential. We have both the senior and junior developers who will work with you, challenge you, and teach you along the way. Our engineers often blur the lines between front end, back end, DevOps, and product management, and we value developers who can cover a breadth of skills while also cultivating areas of expertise.
The Tech Lead / Engineer will liaise closely with technical and non-technical members of the business to deliver strategic initiatives focused on supporting and maintaining an in-market SaaS product. The ideal candidate has experience leading a scrum team, a strong track record of providing hands-on technical product support, and a passion for diving into the code to perform root cause analysis. You are relentlessly curious and driven to dig into a functional area and understand its nuances.
• Lead development and implementation of technical solutions aligned to strategic initiatives
• Serve as an escalation point for internal customer support and product teams for the Optimizer for Marketing product.
• Develop and support internal technical tools that will be critical in helping the Customer Success teams better serve our customers.
• Lead product focused, scrum team
• Design and develop solutions to complex customer use-cases and issues
• Serve as a technical expert on the design and architecture of Optimizer for Marketing
• Work closely with other internal teams (e.g. Product, IT, Engineering) to ensure that any product issues are clearly communicated and resolved in upcoming releases.
• Perform root cause analysis for technically complex issues with the goal of resolving the problem
• Provide documentation and training on the use and support of Optimizer for Marketing to other internal teams as necessary
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years experience developing and maintaining SaaS applications
• Experience leading small agile development team
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top