Director of Technology
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future.
- Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for the organization.
- Additionally has responsibility for leading the fulfillment organization and the data organization.
- Serves and participates with other members of the strategic committee and management in developing and executing strategic plans to optimize the use of information technology in support of the organization's business objectives.
- Recommends and develops plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchases, budget, and staffing.
- Responsible for the management of information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation.
- Responsible for the management information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, data administration, security, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Communicates IS/IT plans, policies and technology trends throughout the organization, including management groups and professional staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field required; master's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in managing departments dealing with information systems; a minimum of 5 years' experience in systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, testing, installation and operations; a minimum of 3 years of experience in IS/IT planning to support strategic business goals; experience should include substantial exposure to development of systems running on multiple hardware platforms.
- Ability to translate technical language into layman terms and apply complex technologies to key business strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
Leadership and/or hands on experience in:
- Web development utilizing a modern framework
- Data architecture and management- SQL Server preferred but not mandatory
- REST API creation and usage
- SysAdmin/DevOp knowledge – AWS a big plus
- B2C or B2B product focus
- Experience with or acting as agile Project Manager
- 3rd party data integrations – Salesforce, Marketo, etc.
- CoLo migration to AWS
- Experience as a CTO in a small organization or senior technical leader responsible for many aspects of a tech organization
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top