Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet’s Marketing Department is divided into four distinct areas of practice. While independent by design each practice operates with others as needed to achieve their collective goals and objectives: Customer Solutions; Marketing Global Communications; Digital Operations & Demand Creation; and Customer Analytics & Insight.
We are seeking a Marketing Director to work with marketing, sales and customers to identify custom spotlight stories that bring Dun & Bradstreet’s capabilities and values to life. In this role you will Identify, oversee creation and implementation of stories in alignment with key business growth objectives across on and offline channels.
- Own and enhance program that supports value-selling in the marketplace and positions sales to successfully address new use cases and product launches by providing proof-of-concept assets that validate Dun & Bradstreet’s impact
- Regularly partner with Marketing Persona Leads to identify strategic priorities and create customer stories aligned to the business growth strategy
- Partner with Sales and Sales Leaders, Customer Experience, Marketing, etc. to identify high-value customer stories that demonstrate our capabilities and are aligned to ROI proof points
- Collaborate with customers and influencers to develop stories, assets and new approaches for spotlighting the value we bring to our customers and the business impact we make
- Partner with the content, campaign and digital teams to explore new on and offline formats to bring customer spotlights and value stories to life
- Identify and leverage modern, automated processes & tools that drive efficiencies for the program and increase utilization by sales and marketing personas on various digital properties and social media
- Identify and maintain a best-in-class project management and reporting strategy to support the program and demonstrate ROI
- Manage the identification, creation, publication and promotion of customer stories
- Bachelor degree required; MBA degree a plus (focus on Marketing)
- Excellent communications skills including presenting, editing, and writing
- Ability to build relationships; present to and influence customers, peers and various leaders across multiple organizations including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience
- Excellent program management and project management skills
- Ability to engage at various levels without direct authority
- Critical competencies – problem solving/analysis, communication skills (oral/written), initiative leadership/influencing, driving organizational performance strategic orientation.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top