Director, Field Marketing, National Channel role
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet's Marketing Department is divided into five distinct areas of practice. While independent by design each practice operates with others as needed to achieve their collective goals and objectives: Communication & PR, Integrated Marketing, Demand Gen & Ops, Channel Marketing and Analytics & Insight.
As part of the Channel Marketing team, Field Marketing team is responsible working directly with the sales team to develop account based marketing strategies and 1:1 customer engagements to accelerate opportunities to close. Exciting opportunity for a marketer who is comfortable with exposure to executive management and aspires to a leadership role in the future.
- Partner closely with the National Sales channel and act as primary liaison between sales and marketing
- Build and execute go-to-market plans for the National that align to D&B's business objectives and sales goals
- Create marketing strategy and plan, and drive execution across marketing mix including account based marketing, high-value pursuit plans, customer appreciation events, workshops and sales program execution.
- Build out and implement specific account-based marketing account strategies for top accounts
- Create impactful messaging strategies to accelerate opportunities to close, including executive presentations and proposals
- Develop and plan customer specific workshops and summits including content development, speaker commitments, and all meeting logistics to ensure a positive customer experience
- Support Integrated Marketing Leaders in customer recruitment for proprietary forums and 1:1 meetings
- Act as liaison between outbound demand generation team and sales teams for all sales engagement campaigns
- 10+ years' experience marketing; MBA or Master's degree preferred.
- Proven expertise in translating B2B technology solutions into business customer "needs-based" use cases, value propositions, and messaging; media/customer/analyst connections in B2B technology industry a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge around – and passion for – the B2B technology marketplace; current trends, executive needs, trends, etc.
- Excellent communicator, confident and experienced in expressing oneself in all forums and at all levels of organization; open to new ideas; comfortable and effective at public speaking, excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the visioning, planning, budgeting, creation, execution, and measurement of successful marketing programs
- Strong knowledge of integrating marketing in the modern, digitally led, inbound world
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top