Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Hire, develop and coach a team of Digital Customer Success Team "pod" supporting D&B's digital solutions and packages, including D&B's Rev.UP ABX; Ensuring proper client assignments, data driven insight, and continued improvement of customer experiences
- Build trust and establish meaningful relationships among champions and key decision makers within each account by understanding client's business issues, objectives and KPIs; identify growth and expansion opportunities through deep understanding of Digital Advertising and Marketing trends
- Manage and report on Customer Health scores including impacts due to product performance and data quality; Create retention and growth strategies to reduce churn and grow existing customer base
- Effectively plan and prioritize customer activities and requests, asking clarifying questions to determine the best course of action as well as understanding digital marketing and sales use cases to coach customers to alternative solutions when possible
- Proactively provide insights into product and feature adoption and identify opportunities to accelerate adoption via improved Service, Training, Communication or Product Enhancement
- Strong understanding of Digital SalesTech, AdTech and MarTech ecosystems and platforms, including CDPs, DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, MAPs, CRMs, etc.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing concepts, trends and within B2B, and industry changes related to privacy policies globally
- Strong leadership, mentorship, communication and analytics skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain customer trust, retain and grow customer investment
- Senior level relationship management
- Experience with multi product portfolio planning/tiering, forecasting, and prioritization
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- In-depth understanding of customer experience and customer lifecycle management with 8+ years experience in these roles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Intelligent, entrepreneurial type with strong work ethic
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.