Director, Customer Analytics
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Customer Analytics team at Dun & Bradstreet provides our global internal partners with the data-inspired insights that drive targeting, segmentation, resource prioritization and new product evaluation. We are at the heart of data-driven decisioning and our work is powered by the world's largest and best source of business-to-business data and insights: Dun & Bradstreet. This role will partner closely with the UK/Ireland Dun & Bradstreet marketing, sales, customer experience and product teams, but will be a global presence with scope that includes North America. This role will report to the Leader of Customer Analytics & Insights based in the US.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive data-inspired decisions through partnerships with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and Lines of Business/Product leaders to drive business outcomes.
- Act as the broader team's representative with UK/Ireland leadership, while also maintaining a strong presence with NA business partners.
- Leverage predictive scores, sizing analytics and customer purchase behavior to create global customer and prospect targeting analyses for Marketing and Sales. Work closely with modelers to interpret and improve model outcomes.
- Maintain, improve and scale sizing and opportunity analytics that are used globally in resource and targeting prioritizations.
- Perform annual customer segmentation analyses by market to identify the appropriate sales model to best serve customer needs and to prioritize resources.
- Measure impact of targeting and segmentation outcomes globally and in a scaled, repeatable fashion.
- Provide thought leadership to continuously improve outcomes and processes, including scaling & automation, and act as a data literacy evangelist throughout Dun & Bradstreet.
- Be a catalyst for improvement of existing data sources and predictive analytics.
- Scale and appropriately visualize key insights, creating effective stories that influence business outcomes.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a forward-leaning self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity, exceptional technical skills, extraordinary analytical intuition and top-notch communication skills. Our team members work well together, with partners and individually. The ability to turn data into stories that influences decisioning and the ability to scale and automate analytical processes will be keys to success in this role.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- An MBA or advanced degree in mathematics, statistics or data science strongly desired. A Bachelor's degree is required.
- SAS, SPSS, R, PYTHON or SQL highly desirable. Ability to query and manipulate very large datasets, outside of Excel, is a requirement.
- Statistical literacy is required.
- Considerable and proven analytical experience within business.
- Tableau or other data visualization platform expertise and/or experience developing scaled insights within augmented analytic platforms is required.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as demonstrated influencing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft suite mastery.
- JIRA or agile experience a plus.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top